100% Brand New & High Quality
Quantity: 1 x Battery Powered Spinning Fly Toy
Our Shipping Includes insurance and we will make sure you get your new Battery Powered Spinning Fly Toy Fast!
Note: Delivery may take 2-3 weeks to arrive so we appreciate your patience!
- Unpredictable Lifelike Movements Are Fun For Your Cat To Stalk And Hunt
- Choose From A Realistic Looking Butterfly Or A Bird (colors vary)
- Uses 1 x AAA battery (NOT included)
- Material: plastic+steel wire
- Patterns: butterfly, hummingbird
- Flower Diameter: approx. 8cm
- Height: approx. 5.5cm
- Steel Wire Length: approx. 21cm
- Butterfly Width: approx. 6cm
- Hummingbird width: approx. 10cm
- Powered by one AAA battery (Not included)
- 1 x pet toy - only for cats.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Turn the base upside down and insert 1 x AAA battery
Ensure that the wire is connected at one end to the butterfly
and at the other to the small yellow wheel.
Attach the small yellow wheel to the base of the toy
Now you're ready to go!
Turn the toy on by using the on/off switch on the bottom of the base.
The toy is spinning too fast. How do I fix that?
If the wire is bent, even a little, it can cause the toy to spin too fast. Try straightening out the wire, or replacing if it's too bent to fix. Many customers have reported that their cats enjoy playing with this even when it's not turned on!
How can I stop it falling over?
Flat surfaces like floorboards (rather than carpet or rugs) tend to work much better, but sometimes your cats will get so carried away that they'll knock it over. If this starts happening, just a little bit of tape, blue-tac or similar adhesive will secure it.
The larger version of this product is much more secure with a heavier base and will not easily fall over.
Do you have spare butterflies in case my cat eats one?
Unfortunately no. You will need to order another complete toy. However, please contact us for a discount on your replacement order.